Tuesday, April 12, 2011

37 Days to Go

I have only 37 days to go in order to fit into my bikini. Did I mention it was string? Maybe not as risque as the picture but close! I'm currently on the Scarsdale diet which is a low carb diet. The diet is 14 days in length with normal results of anywhere of 10-15 pounds of weight loss. I do admit that it isn't the most exciting diet but it does work. I am going to follow it very strictly this week and see what happens. With my diet I am also working out. I decided a very long time ago that the gym wasn't for me. I prefer to workout at home to DVD's and I'm currently am working out to "Skinny Bitch" and "P90X" both are great videos. I work out 5x/week. So far I'm down to 155 and my goal is 135 so 20 punds to go in 37 days. Check back in to see my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment